Join the St Michael’s Hospice Charity Team in the 5km Fun Walk at the 22nd Logicom Cyprus Marathon in Paphos on
Sunday 15th March 2020
All funds raised will go to our SPAN, Support A Nurse initiative, to pay for training and recruitment of nurses and general running costs of €250,000 at the great St. Michael’s Hospice in Mesa Chorio, with its nine state of the art suites with sea views and a lovely garden.
Join Simone Swift and Colin Wright, “The Walking Sax Man” and having fielded the second largest team ever at the 21st Cyprus marathon and raised over €20,000, let us try and do even better this year, with YOUR help!
Free running shirt, medallion and individual timing, be cheered on by large crowds and a great feeling as you cross the finishing line having walked the flat 5kms ending up along the coastal path, taking less than one hour and with free beer at the end!!! Minimum €35 sponsorship required from each walker, please.
Or…….. run the 10k, half marathon or full marathon as some of our supporters are already committed to doing. Whatever you achieve, be a hero for a morning and do something really great for those who are less fortunate than ourselves.
Ask at any of our five St Michael’s Hospice Charity shops for a walker form or sponsorship form; or email Charlotte: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music Fest 2019
Join us at Pissouri Amphitheater, 19th July 6pm. Tickets now available! For more info call 96586629.
All proceeds will be donated to St. Michael’s Hospice Charity & Cyprus Multiple Sclerosis Association
The 2019 PMR/SMHC golf tournament – June 23rd at Elea with 80 tee times –
Once again Elea Estate have been incredibly generous and given us 18 tees from 10am on Sunday 23rd June.
The entry fee and format mirror last years tournament.
Entry €120 per team.
- Teams of four, stableford, full handicaps off yellow/red tees, max handicap 36, best two scores on each hole to count.
- Trophy and individual prizes for the winning team, individual prizes for runners up.
- Prize for nearest the pin on all four par three’s.
- Prize for nearest the line.
- Voluntary donations for going into bunkers on holes three and four !!
- A charity raffle will also take place on the day.
- Last year the tournament raised over €3000, we do hope to exceed this amount this year!
Join us for our annual golf day and help us to continue the development and operation of Archangel Michael Hospice.
Contact us for further information.
Thank you for your support!