The 2019 PMR/SMHC golf tournament – June 23rd at Elea with 80 tee times –
Once again Elea Estate have been incredibly generous and given us 18 tees from 10am on Sunday 23rd June.
The entry fee and format mirror last years tournament.
Entry €120 per team.
- Teams of four, stableford, full handicaps off yellow/red tees, max handicap 36, best two scores on each hole to count.
- Trophy and individual prizes for the winning team, individual prizes for runners up.
- Prize for nearest the pin on all four par three’s.
- Prize for nearest the line.
- Voluntary donations for going into bunkers on holes three and four !!
- A charity raffle will also take place on the day.
- Last year the tournament raised over €3000, we do hope to exceed this amount this year!
Join us for our annual golf day and help us to continue the development and operation of Archangel Michael Hospice.
Contact us for further information.
Thank you for your support!
Are you holding an event in support of the Hospice?
Then PLEASE let us know! Members of the Charity are experienced and can help you with publicity and organization, making the whole fund-raising experience more efficient and successful.
You should note that: if you are holding your event in a public place – like a taverna, café or hotel – under Cyprus law (which is now being strictly enforced) all charitable fund raising events must be either licensed or under a bona fide charity with a charity number. To raise funds for the Hospice you should use the St Michael’s Hospice Charity together with their number as an umbrella, to protect the fundraisers themselves, the venues and the Hospice.